Thursday, June 14, 2012

Victoria Secrets Mini Haul!


Hey everyone! 
I recently made a purchase at Victoria Secrets. Victoria Secrets right now is having a Semi-Annual Sale. I didn't find much for undies or clothes that I really wanted so of course I ended up picking up a few cosmetics. I have to say VS didn't have much that I wanted which is unusual because I actually usually do pick up something... anyway, here is what I got...

  • Loose Bronzing Powder in Sunny for $8
  • Luminous Cheek & Face Highlighter in The One and Striking for $7 each
  • Light FX HD Eye Brightening Pen for $7
Of course I also provided swatches. 
Picture goes down... 
  1. Loose Bronzing Powder.
  2. Eye Brightening Pen
  3. Luminous Cheek Face Highlighter in Striking
  4. Luminous Cheek Face Highlighter in The One
Thanks for reading guys!
Leave a comment and tell me what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment